1. AGES IN THE FUCKING AUTHOR'S NOTES
It's so sad when people don't have enough imagination to somehow incorperate ages into the story itself. SERIOUSLY, do you really need to take our time by naming each character and putting "13" and "17". Do we even need to know this stuff now? Can't we make generalizations with the plot? They're in SCHOOL, aren't they? So obviously they aren't going to be in college, which makes them less than 18. If you put a grade, like a senior, then we'll know. It's not hard...but somehow people just can't grasp the idea that readers HAVE BRAINS MUCH BIGGER THAN THEIR OWN!
2. UGHFUCK DO YOU NEED TO TELL US WHAT QUOTATION MARKS DO?
FOR FUCKS SAKE. I AM NOT JOKING. When something is in QUOTATION MARKS, people GENERALLY know that the text INSIDE those marks are being SAID by somebody. It's in BOOKS for fucks sakes; it's not like you MADE IT UP. It's been in English literature FOR EVER. Not to mention, apostrophes do not mark people's thoughts. They're for contractions or to show possession... :\ Or you simply don't mark it and add in "he thought/she thought/I thought/you thought". Lastly: no one has telepathy. I mean, sure, perhaps someone does but no one in the SM or GW mangas or animes do. That means you don't give that trait to them. No :) Put it away, save it for orginal characters (like yourself *cough* if you could call your pathetic self that).
3. Why the hell are you trying to put shit in HTML in the first place? Why do you people even try? If you understand how to make things bold, italics, center, and underlined, you should surely know how to make those things actually happen: name it .html. IT'S NOT THAT HARD IF YOU ACTUALLY PAY ATTENTION TO THE TUTORIALS!
'“Duo, don’t erase so hard, your turning us pink,” the first guy whispered to his friend.'
Your? How about YOU ARE? Since when does your = you are? Never EVER. Are people that ignorant in school? Since they hate every other subject, they null out the rest; they don't pay attention no matter what? I don't see how anyone can mistake "your" for "you're". If you sound it out, you'll KNOW which one you must use. If you're going for "you are" you use "you're" if you're going for possesion (your book), you use "your". You know that you ARE NOT a book, but that it BELONGS to you, therefore it's YOURS.
'The Perfect Soldier is what they call me. Sure during the war I acted cold, emotionless, and mission obsessed, but it was only an act.'
Someone must've surely shot me and I'm in hell right now. But I thought I should be seeing this pathetic author with me, so this must be reality. HEERO YUY, IN THIS REALITY, WAS MEAN, BITTER, COLD, EMOTIONLESS, UNFEELING, CALLOUS, AND ASTUTE! He was fucking TRAINED to be that way almost since he was fucking BORN and no one can change that! He most certainly did not put on a mask making people believe that's the way he is because all those years of training would've eventually turned him out to be that way ANYWAYS. If you've read the book "Ender's Game", you'd know what I mean.
'I lost Relena to this act. She used to love me, but the act made it seemed that I hated her ... I wanted to tell her that I loved her, but life and fate had other plans, obviously.'
This is so much bullshit it's making up my whole fucking system. Does this author want to make me fucking VOMIT on his/her SHOES? This is so pathetic I just want to bang my head into a metal bar many, many times just to see if this fic will make *any* more sense. But, sadly, I don't think it'll make much of a difference. Being bloody can't make one understand illogical drabble.
Heero is unfeeling. That means he does not love, no matter how much someone might show him affection. If anything, he probably should've killed her all of those times because she was weighing him down, making his missions dangerous for "innocent" people like her. Someone could have easily seen how much she loved him and assumed he loved her back and thus kidnap her (much like Mariemaia but for different purposes). So why would he let that bagage float with him in his already-stuffed gundam? :\
This whole writing in the journal? No. NEVER. You should NEVER write down things that you don't want anyone to read. Why? Because someone will eventually find it and read it. Unless Heero BURNED the pages after he wrote them...he'd be stupid in writing that all down. The whole thing! Why would he even give someone, a spy perhaps, the opertunity to look over his shoulder and read his inner, most personal thoughts? HEERO YUY IS A GOD DAMN SOLDIER. HE IS NOT FUCKING STUPID. I'm just a girl and I know not to do that.
I don't have the patience to look through the rest. Not now, at least. I have work tomorrow, damnit, and I need to read and go to bed. I hate imbelices. God, show mercy :\
Fucking tired, Transcendent, the almost-mighty.
P.S. I scrolled up and forgot about my unhappiness about two things:
1) "I’m just tired of the cliché Usagi goes to the GW universe, ect. Ficcies, so I wrote something new. At least in my opinion it’s new." Yeah, I'm tired of it two. That's the reason I'm going to flame this bullshit fic. Emotional!Heero is an unforgivable sin in my book :\ As for Usagi, I didn't get that far and I hope this author doesn't either.
2) "Warning OOC ness and OC’s maybe even me." What happend to being tired of cliché? Is this saying that the cliché!Usagi this author was talking about is the REAL Usagi? The KLUTZ Usagi? The one who whines, cries, screams, kicks, skips, jumps, acts-like-a-five-year-old Usagi? That's the Usagi Takeuchi Naoko intended for her to be, not...whatever this author is planning on making her. As for Heero...... I'm just disgusted with "AnimeMonster" (a little girl who watches anime day and night, only to write fics during the commercials to *eat* the real plots & characters and replace them with ...other shit) and that imbecilic brain of his/hers. I'm not going to even make a comment about adding in another character that HAPPENS to be of him/herself. If they're that desperate for attention...........................I pity them.